The Pioneer Square Tasting Bar
157 S Jackson St
Seattle, WA 98104
Temporarily closed for walk-ins; open for curbside pickup only. Order online, select the curbside delivery method, and we will notify you when ready.
Monday - Friday 11am - 6:30pm
Saturday & Sunday 11am - 6:30pm
- Motorists - there is no street parking along Jackson, but there is ample street parking on adjacent streets as well as several lots available. (More difficult on game days, however. We recommend transit at such times.)
- Cyclists - there are several bike racks right outside the front door.
- Transit / Pedestrians - nearly every bus travels through Pioneer Square. We are adjacent to the street car stop. Light rail is one block away.
The Capitol Hill Chocolate & Coffeehouse
1520 15th Ave
Seattle, WA 98122
Monday - Friday 7am - 6:30pm
Saturday - Sunday 8am - 6:30pm
- Motorists - there is parking in front of the doors on the street, as well as a paid lot underneath the building which you can access from Pine Ave.
- Cyclists - there are bike racks outside the door!
- Transit - The 12 bus will get you the closest. We are located about 6 blocks from the light rail and the streetcar.
Closed Jan 2020
Please send mail to the Tasting Bar address going forward.
(We are making chocolate at the Tasting Bar now, right in view from the windows. Stop by and say hello!)