Thank you for considering Intrigue Chocolate for your non-profit event! Below is our application form - please fill it out to the best of your ability.
NOTE: Due to the volume of requests, there are a few things of which you should be aware.
- A valid 501c3 is required for approval.
- Intrigue prioritizes organizations that are local, and most closely match our non-profit focus: populations at risk.
- We do not sponsor conversations regarding politically controversial issues unless the conversation is directly connected to the chocolate and cacao industry.
- We award approved requests with a gift card that can be mailed to the community organizer, or picked up in a retail location in Seattle. When picked up, it can be immediately redeemed for physical product if that suits the event best. We do not ship physical product as part of this process.
- Sometimes we are overwhelmed with requests and are unable to respond to each one directly. If you would like to follow up on a request, you can email Karl@IntrigueChocolate.com for a status update.